Saturday, August 25, 2007

Enjoy!!!!!!

A Big Hi to my readers......

First of all i would like to tell that i landed myself in a new job.....God knows how long i had been waiting for that...and Certification...thats the last thing on my mind right now...
I can never imagine how these three weeks flew....I had never enjoyed my work so much well to be frank i had not been much into work....All the while learning some new stuff.....or the other...
But i can no way deny the fact that this is lot better than my previous one..(Obviously always the other side is greener) and to mention its really good to be here with my senior sitting besides me and we both cracking some silly jokes or the other or be it ogling at a very very few good looking gals in the company.....I feel i am again at the college.....
Life had never been the same for me after June 2nd....I had put in my papers and what not happened after that...I was in sheer pressure from the very moment,.....A few good souls helped me relax.....(Thanks to my seniors at my previous company)....He too would be parting away from the company in a few dayz...and not to mention one of my close colleagues who helped me getting into a new job....I would be grateful to you all.....But one great thing happened tto me there was the knowledge i had gained nothing or nobody can deny that fact...i respected at my new job for that......
Friends at my new place are too good....they are ready to help me out in all possible ways....and i had been with them for a tour the very next week i joined them.....
But all things have a rear side too....I have not seen them yet and am very sure about seeing them....before i lament about them in my post in the future.....But right now i do not want to keep cribbling about it.....
All i can say is I am waiting to learn new things and as well enjoy life which im very confident i am very good at....
So at present am just enjoying the new work atmosphere and trying to make the most of it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sv,thats really good/happy to hear u r happy in the new place.And also happy to see u didnt forget ur old friends and seniors.good.Keep on posting..
--Avj

sita said...

Good that you have started blogging...
keep writing.