Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back to Chennai.....

After being in Hyderabad, for lamost three weeks im back to chennai.....after many days rather years i have started missing my home....Hmmm may b my bike....It was really a tough time in hydearbad travelling in Autos......These guys with their Tampered meters welcome you with a big smile and guys we are gone for a big ride.....Im sure u will find a very big hole in ur wallet.....Anyways i did learn a lot of things here at the client's place......Oh Man.....the lunch they served was too good.....I was really lucky to b in this prjct....Well i was really excited after seeing the feedback form...... :)...i really put up my collar in being associated in this project......Moreover i was able to meet my friends here......It was too nice.....it was like being on a holiday for me....but at the back....Ooooohhhhhhh my project was staring at me........
I come back with a contended mind that i have done the work what i was supposed to do......

Last , Do u think im good at this or rather the etiquettes i follow..... Well i really don't know the ethics in posting a blog.....I feel blogs never had one.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SV
Good that you have started blogging.
Congrats for your good performance at the client site.
Keep blogging...