Thursday, December 14, 2006

Last Day in Hyderabad

after getting the so-called sign off from the project about which i had mentioned in my earlier blog I was too relaxed....Of course i pity my colleague for he had to stay there for some more dayz.....Anyways I feel everything is for one's good.....So i cajoled him....I guess thats the right word cause i was totally in a mood to go bac home.....
I was really lucky being there...the main reason being i was in the same cabin with a marketing executive of that company and a service manager.Those guys really taught me what takes it to be a man and how to make it a successful venture out there at a client's palce.....Hats off to you guys Anil and Vibi......
Later in the evening after completing the days work rather my last day's work at the company Vibi offered me a lift.....The drive was really cool of course it was marred frequently by the ever existing traffic jams in hyderabad.
No other go i had to take an auto to get my tickets done....which was ready by the time i reached there....and reached my so-called PG room at nine......i was really excited packing my bags.....and got ready to leave the next day.....

No comments: