Sunday, February 18, 2007

Su-Do-Ku ======Life!!!!!!!

A Big Hiiii to all my regular readers ;-)...Hey first I need to tell that my previous post had gone for a few rave reviews...A handful of them liked it.....Though many didn't go ahead filling comments for that post, I really felt honored for the comments.It was really encouraging for me...The past fortnight had been really slogging.Nothing much happened which were worth mentioning.
Let me get into the actual thing i wanted to share with you.The main point in my post is that I am comparing Su-Do-Ku with the life we live!!!!!really believe me!!!!!!!!
Many of you must be knowing about the Maths puzzle Su-Do-Ku that appears everyday in every other newspaper.Yes indeed I'm comparing my life with it.I know I'm sounding too philosophical.And definitely my age does not stand testimony for the post I'm scribbling....But still I need to go ahead completing this.I'm really excited in writing this.I'm a regular guy who does try to solve these puzzles. I try my best to complete the puzzle.Some days I am at the winning side and sometimes my efforts do go in vain...While I had been trying to solve one such puzzle last week one thought rushed into my mind.
The thing was I'm breaking my brain to solve the puzzle and I'm really concentrating hard to write off the puzzle.What If I had done this in the past.although the puzzle is really a trivial issue I'm concentrating on it.Why I'm concentrating hard on such a paltry issue???I'm indeed about my past ventures.Did I concentrate on them this hard.I'm talking about the Intensity level...Did I give them the due concentration I deserved???I am not arriving at a point that I am doing wrong by solving this puzzle!!!I'm just wondering what if I do all the work with concentration they deserve...Oh God i could have been in the heavens.....
Let me tell you the main thing I wanted to bring light on....Basically in a Su-Do-Ku you try to solve them by calculating which places should occupy which position.I feel Life is also quite similar to it.....All that you need to do is a proper planning of things.Think twice before you do it...This is definitely a One-Way road...There is no way back and even if you need to come you ought to pay a huge price for it!!!!
There should absolutely be no guess works in it....Think hard plan properly and hit the bull's eye...Bang on the target...No matter what time it takes.Its ultimately the result we want.No one in this world would care about the efforts you put in, they would appreciate you only if you have achieved the target.With practice(experience) you would yourself know which piece would fit in where and i bet blindly that you would achieve the results much faster than before
This is what i feel you ought to do in the puzzle as well as in your life!!!!!As I said early my age is definitely not an testimonial to what i'm writing now..But still I strongly feel that this post would have atleast quite a few valid points in it(At least my seniors would agree to it)....Looking forward for your comments!!!!!

3 comments:

sita said...

As you say planning, hardwork, concentration are all very important factors in everyone's life.
I hope you and all your readers follow it.

ப்ரசன்னா said...

Nice post. You are bang on hardwork, plan and concentration are the key to success

Venki said...

Hi Sita Maam and Prasanna sir,
Your comments are a boost to me...I will definitely try to keep up the words i have said in my post.