Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Why did i choose the name Scorpio???

After telling a few guys that i have started blogging...The very first question they asked me was why did i chose the name SCORPIO???I was perplexed why they ask me this question rather than asking what kind of Articles do i Post!!!So i thought let me tell a few qualities in me rather all scorpions...what are they and how do they think......
Well i think i stand out in crowd and always have a fan load following me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I always see it to the end of any responsibilities undertaken(Really!!!!!U gotta ask my seniors), Hmmm pretty attractive and romantic (For God Sake please don't mistake me), I don't have tons of friends but few friends are really close to me,At times could be really harsh to enemies.
So this is why i chose that my blog itself should have the name SCORPIO in it.Hopefully I'm not wrong.Well guys who know me should definitely accept the fact what i have told above...
Off late I have got a feeling that I am not putting my best efforts in writing these posts.I myself can feel that the standard has come down...Well not the standard rather my language...So at present I'm trying to improve my vocabulary and not to make too many spelling mistakes.though this is not any formal letter or something official....

1 comment:

sita said...

good one keep it up.
Keep writing it will improve your vocabulary and also do spell check before you publish