Sunday, January 7, 2007

Goals!!!!!

I have decided to publish at least two-three posts every week.To begin with i don't know what to jot down in this post.
The people around me never seem to understand me. All they want is their job to be over by any means no matter whatever be the situation i am in.Oops.... i have again started to scribble down what i did in my last post.Lemme tell you what i did this past week........
I got a new Nokia 5200 this past week. I then got a chance to meet one of my best buddies i ever had.I had a very good time with her.I have set quite a few goals for me this new year.Well... I can tell its a sort of resolution. As i mentioned in my earlier post, I look forward to complete change over of my thoughts. Its not possible to be so....But im really waiting for that change over. I am also planning to wash out my long time due of writing a certification. Why do everyone pester me to do this???? Im also trying to prepare for it...But the issue is im not able to concentrate.This problem had been traveling with me all through my life and has made its inroads well into me.So first Im trying to evade this thing out of me.So i have set a deadline by the end of Jan i will comp at least one exam. For a few guys who like to pull others legs its Jan 2007.
Am trying to practice "Routhiram Palagu". well i even tried doing it but started feeling that I hurt that guy which i should not have felt. But i am pretty sure that i would be very serious than i had been in the past years. Off late a passion arose inside me to achieve something get settled at the earliest.Well i may sound like a typical middle class guy but that is what everyone should aim at... So let me see how far i would go in achieving my targets or rather the so called targets....Hmmm....till my school days i had been able to hit the Bull's eye every time, but this has not been the case in my college so i myself am looking forward how good i will fare in this battle...
Well i would soon update you all on my ventures.....Lets wait and see.......:-)

1 comment:

sita said...

One of my advice is you have the talent - focus on it and set a goal. I like your goal setting for jan 2007 to pass one of the cert. exam.
Good luck.