Wednesday, January 3, 2007

??????

Hi All,
I wish you all a very happy new year.May b this is not a kind of topic to start with in the new year.

Im not able to think of any topics for this post.I don't know why but my think tank has run out of gas...I keep chewing

something in my mind but im not able to figure out why these thoughts occur. Off late my friend's tell me i keep thinking

unnecessarily.Yeah may b thats true but im not able to stop thinking about those trivial issues.
I feel damn restless sitting in my office.I fear that im gonna get screwed fortunately not much happens..But

ultimately i had kept thinking all the time How to evade the situation which was too unnecessarily..This thought happens in

every task i take up or every venture i go through....:-(
The funniest part is all this while when i was drafting this post a similar thought was running through my mind...
I know i need to change change my way of thinking.Not now but for the past 4 years i had been trying to do this but in vain.
When something happens contrary to what i expect i start wondering that y did it happen that way.I keep squeezing my brain y

did it happen that way rather than thinking what was wrong or how to solve the prob.These Days i have become too sensitive

taking all trivial or even more minuscule things to my heart and this adds to my worries.May b worries is not right something

else....
And my expectations are crossing the limits...No no no they have already crossed their limits and gone out of my

reach....And i know very well that this wud definitely not work.And when that does not work i feel like banging my head or

crying like a small child.which of course i have done several times in the past.I remember a saying which one of my best

friends pradeep had told me "Edhirparpugal ellai meeravittal,emattramum ellai meeradhu"...(When ur expectations don't Cross

limits ur disappointments also would not cross its boundaries)...

Though i try to remember this every time im not able to follow it....

I might have sounded too boring.......for a few...for some it might be a case of dejavu coming to their thoughts

that this happened to me.and for senior i can hear you cursing me wat a kind of guy this is.....

Am really looking forward for your comments....

1 comment:

sita said...

I am not able to understand what you are trying to convey?????