Wednesday, January 17, 2007

How Superstitious are we???

This question has raised several times in my mind.But i never felt like talking about this issue.The answer is clear just because I am very sentimental.But now you may ask me why i chose to write this topic.I am short of words to put my thoughts in.But still i will try my best to put in my thoughts at the best and try to make this post as interesting as possible.
Well the answer is I am trying to overcome this feeling.So let me see how well this thing works out for me.
When you start something or do some work you see what time you start the work.
Everyone in this world is sentimental about something or the other with a few guys being exceptional.May be its religious or I don't have any words to explain this.
However i would tell about myself I had been very sentimental or rather you can put it this way.I was very superstitious.Hmmm....no not was but I am still very superstitious.
May be the cause for this I feel is society.I remember my granny telling me not to go outside when a cat crosses your path or when a widow comes in front of you...Don't pass the Oil from one person to another(I follow this Ha Ha Ha)I don't know why but i like this...Don't utter the word Salt(Uppu in Tamil) at night.Well this is being said cause those days there were only small Chimneys in houses and once you tell Salt(Uppu) it may go off..This has become a superstition i believe.Well you may understand this better if you know Tamil...
I was superstitious to such an extent that i used to wear the same shirt for all my exams that i used to wear on the first day of my exam.No matter how much ever it would stink.I really feel dejected or get upset when something in my daily routine misses out.I consider myself so stupid when i try to follow them but still i enjoy doing them.
I believe that this itself gives me an passion to do something.I fell much confident.At times things do turn other way round for me.But no matter what it comes i prefer following them.You may think what kind of guy he is.Well to all those are reading this I'm such a kind of guy.I ought to write a line from a Govinda starred Hindi movie "Gambler"..which goes like this..."Meri Marzi....."(My Wish)....This do happens in all thing not alone in this matter...I know i am doing something wrong but I enjoy doing it.Don't mistake me that i love doing wrong things but I'm telling about the activity...Ooooof....guess i had scribbled quite a few facts about superstition as well as about me.....
I don't know what more to add in this post.I feel i have keyed in whatever i have known...

No comments: